GDPR - information and clauses
Your data is protected in line with GDPR rules
Dear Sir or Madam,
With the respect to the legal entry that came into force on 25/05/2018 on the new rules regarding the GDPR, we hereby fulfill our information obligation related to your data.
We kindly inform you that the administrator of personal data contained on the site is Eveneum Sp. z o.o Sp.k. with headquarter in Michałowice 32-091 , ul. Słoneczny Stok 9, Młodziejowice, registered in the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000469045, REGON 122894402, NIP 5130235359.
With the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , starting from 25.05.2018 you can contact us to verify, change or delete your data. The data will be processed in order to implement the contracts concluded with Eveneum Sp. z OO Sp.K . and legal obligations arising therefrom, as well as for information and marketing related to the services we provide. At any time, you have the right to permanently delete your personal data, correct it or limit processing, also for marketing purposes by notifying us of this decision by sending a message to email@example.com .
Detailed information related to data management
Personal data will be processed by the Administrator based on GDPR art. 6 clause 1 when:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- the processing is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is party or to act at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract
- the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator
- processing is necessary to protect the interests of the data subject or of another person
- processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except for situations where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, override those interests, in particular when the data subject is a child.
Period of personal data storage
- Personal data processed based on the Administrator's legitimate interest will be stored for the duration of the contract for the period necessary to:
- handling complaints
- securing or pursuing any claims due to the Administrator or against the Administrator
- fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligation (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations);
- Personal data processed based on a separate consent will be stored until its revocation.
The rights of the person to whom the personal data relates
- the right to access the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing
- the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete
- the right to request the Administrator to delete data
- the right to request the Administrator to limit data processing
- the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and send it to another administrator.
- the right to object to data processing (except when the data is processed based on legal provisions and the period of necessary archiving has not expired)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another Member State of the European Union, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of alleged violation of the GDPR
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal)
- the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Administrator, express their own position and to challenge a decision based on automated data processing.
The rights listed in items 1) - 6) and items 8) -9) above can be changed, among others : by email contact with the Administrator (email address provided at the beginning) or by mail contact with the Administrator (address provided at the beginning, with the note: "Personal data protection").
On behalf of the Administrator, personal data may be processed by employees and associates authorized by the administrator who must have access to the data to perform their duties.
The above message is for information purposes only and no response is required. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Board of Eveneum Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.