We invite you to a professional workshop for buyers based on the proprietary Eveneum Negotiation Compass® method!
Negotiations are a rather stressful process, both for the buyer and the supplier. Especially if negotiations are based on beliefs and oppinions, and less on data analysis and propper preparation. We invite Buyers who believe that in their case, more than just a power play is needed to reach an agreement.
Buyer's Negotiations is a workshop especially useful for buyers, category leaders, purchasing managers and directors from manufacturing companies. Our negotiation exercises are tailored to both direct and indirect purchasing.
If your company's success largely depends on multidimensional relationship with suppliers, you buy parts, services or you are responsible for the new investments, then you are in the right place! The two-stage Buyer's Negotiation workshop will help you to systematize approach towards suppliers, strengthen effective implementation of your purchasing strategy, and help you build negotiation strategies tailored to the type of relationship you want to achieve.
The consistent methodology of Eveneum negotiation workshops, developed through years of business practice and conducting negotiation workshops in Poland, Europe and the USA, allows participants to further develop their competences through the following complimentary programs:
During the training we will practice:
- Pre-emptive actions
- Kraljic analysis, portfolio segmentation and adjusting negotiation style
- Tools that sellers use to segment customers
- Cost breakdown in negotiations
- Linear cost model in preparation for negotiations
- Volume increase / decrease as a negotiation parameter
- Price increases
- Eveneum Negotiation Planner
- Analysis of the supplier's situation
- Internal & external data collection
- ZOPA, MDO, LLA, BATNA ...
- Defending organization against Backdoor Selling
- Managing internal partners and their support
- Managing Stakeholders and developing trust
- Manger's authority and effective escalation
- Negotiations in a direct and indirect purchasing
- Opportunism vs. Planning in negotiations
- Price reduction vs. cost reduction
- Pre-negotiation communication
- A letter from a Very Important Person and an effect of surprise
- Hard and soft aspects of negotiations
- Impactful e-mail
- Rules in telephone negotiations
- Developing an effective negotiation agenda
- Effective opening and closing of negotiations
- Reinforcing techniques in remote negotiations
- H2H in negotiations
- Conflict and management
- Negotiators' personalities
- Cultural differences in global business
- Trust and sincerity in negotiations
- Building the negotiator's authority
Due to its complexity, the workshop is divided into two two-day sessions: level 1 and level 2. Thanks to this, participants will effectively practice discussed subjects and the trainer will devote the right amount of time to them. There will also be time to discuss real life situations with colleagues from other companies and to verify effectiveness of discussed techniques between the sessions. After the workshop, participants will know how to adapt their behavior to a specific supplier, who should be their support, how to manage the negotiation team and how to effectively use the time spent on preparation. Our techniques and tools will help in building the authority and professional picture of a buyer inside and outside of the organization.
The workshops can be supplemented with individual sessions like Negotiation Sparring Partner and Shadow Negotiator. Individual sessions are available in Polish and English.
2150 PLN + VAT / person for one session
3850 PLN + VAT / person when registering for the entire program (2 sessions)
- 4 days of interactive classes with a trainer-practitioner
- a group of up to 12 people
- Set of Negotiation Tools and an Effective Negotiator Book for each participant
- lunch and coffee break
- 23-24 Apr 2020 Level 1
- 21-22 May 2020 Level 2
- 1-2 Oct 2020 Level 1
- 19-20 Nov 2020 Level 2
Fill out the form and we will contact you.