We have developed “Dealing with global corporate buyers” programto help our Clients improve their relationship with customers. We equip sales people with tools and provide them with methodology that can be applied on daily business practice. The workshop has been recognized by American and local Customers.
The main topics are:
- Types of purchasing organization - how navigate through them
- KPIs – do buyers tell you everything?
- Buyer’s internal stakeholders – how effectively influence them
- The Buyer’s Theory of Needs - identifying real needs of the customer
- Need and how to manage expectations
- New supplier qualification – how to leapfrog competitors
- Purchasing strategies – how to become strategic supplier / partner
Dealing with global corporate buyers. Online
Duration: 6 hours
Start time: 9:00 a.m.
Access through: zoom.us
1.500,00 € + VAT