The Eveneum Negotiation Method does not focus on theory, but allows to train and practice the technics and behaviors that fit best to the negotiation partner, the situation and the expected level of relationship. We focus on Satisfaction, generated at both sides of the table, and effective identification of partner's needs. Achieving YOUR objectives is a result of preparation, skills and negotiation know-how. We practice how to use positive reinforcement, control emotions, manage conflict and how to effectively prepare for negotiations.
If you are looking for tailor-made and practical workshops that will strengthen your competencies in business negotiations - then you have found the right place!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The program based on the EVENEUM NEGOTIATION COMPASS®. It guides the participants gradually through successive levels of business relations. Each of them is of different specificity and requires a different approach to achieve success. We will train you how to do it with a minimum of time and resources. During the training you will practice techniques, tools supporting the preparation and you will get to know how effectively negotiate on the first two levels of the EVENEUM NEGOTIATION COMPASS®: Bargaining and Concession Trading. You will feel them on your own skin!
- How to start and finish a negotiation meeting
- What are negotiations
- Where and when to negotiate
- BATNA and ZOPA
- Adjusting the first offer to the partner and to the
- type of relationship
- Defining the OPENING and the BREAK-POINT
- Data mining and preparation
- Analysis of the situation (internal/external)
- The 4 negotiation styles
- Adjusting personal negotiation style to a partner
- Fair-play in negotiations
- Data management
- Meeting agenda
- Negotiation levers & techniques
- Concessions trading techniques
- Monopolists and dealing with a stronger partner
- How to enter the head of the other side
- Coordinating negotiations with a manager
- Nonverbal communication
- Cultural differences
The program is recommended for negotiators who need to systematize their knowledge, want to learn effective negotiation techniques and need a solid base for further development of competences.
During the classes, we will use individual and team negotiation games, live analysis of video materials, discussion in groups and on the forum, mini-lectures. By the Experiential Learning approach, participants will experience the most effective techniques tested in the environment of international corporations and local companies.
- We focus on reinforcing the strengths of negotiators and developing areas that need improvement
- We introduce tools ready to use right after the training
- Participants can benefit from individual programs the Shadow Negotiator, the Negotiation Sparring Partner and participate in the Negotiation Coaching sessions
- 2-3 Apr 2020
- 14-15 May 2020
- 26-27 Oct 2020
- 7-8 Dec 2020
Fill out the form and we will contact you.
- 2 days of interactive classes with the trainer-practitioner
- The Negotiation Knowledge Compendium and negotiation tools
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- 2150 PLN + VAT / person, training delivered in Polish. For English session contact us at email@example.com or via web form at eveneum.com