- innovative program based on Eveneum Negotiation Compass®!
The first workshop in Poland, dedicated to people negotiating mainly remotely, via telephone, e-mail or using other electronic tools for this purpose, including screen sharing. Due to its specificity, it responds very well to the needs of buyers working at SSC - Shared Services Center, GBS - Global Business Service or BPO - Business Process Outsourcing centers.
During the one-day session we will focus on practicing technics that have immediate impact on buyers’ performance, self-confidence and build up their authority without face-to-face contact with the supplier. After the training negotiators will know how to manage the negotiation process more effectively and achieve result quicker, easier and with more satisfaction! The Remote Negotiation training is an introduction to the Eveneum Negotiation Compass® method, developed through years of business experience and practiced during training sessions in Poland, Europe and the USA. allows participants to further develop their competences at the next levels of Eveneum negotiation trainings:
- Business negotiations
- Buyer’s negotiations
- Negotiation coaching
The workshops can be complemented by individual sessions Negotiation Sparring Partner and Negotiation Shadow. Individual programs are conducted in Polish and English.
About the workshop
Workshop is based on Eveneum Negotiation Compass® method that guides negotiators through 4 key situations: Bargaining, Concession Trading, Relationship Building & Value Creation. Each style is specific and requires different approach. During the training we will focus on Bargaining and Concession Trading. Participants will have a chance to practice presented tools and technics during video recorded exercises that will be analyzed afterwards.
During the workshop we will practice
- negotiating & influencing by e-mail
- effective preparation
- technics in phone-negotiation
- influential videoconferencing and screw sharing
- negotiation agenda
- how to start, finish & summarize negotiation
- managing conflict
- data mining & analytics (internal & external)
- managing stakeholders
- managing conflict
- intercultural differences in the global business
- escalation of expectations
- managing time in negotiations
- advance planning in negotiations
- developing negotiator authority
Workshop has been designed for buyers who typically negotiate remotely, by phone or using videoconferencing systems.
“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
― Aristotle, The Nicomachean Ethics
In all our trainings we use the most interactive approach - experiential learning. It guarantees high level of engagement and personal approach to all participants. They learn by doing and experience firsthand effectiveness of our tools and technics. We encourage discussions and are not afraid of being challenged!
During the training we will perform following exercises
- Fairness - group negotiation game
- Offer by e-mail - writing influential e-mail
- Negotiation agenda - preparation of the negotiation agenda
- One-on-one negotiation - video-recorded 1-on-1 negotiation game
Participants of the training are becoming members of the negotiators community of Eveneum. They can count on our support in further development of their negotiation skills.
Web communicators, VOIP, teleconferences, videoconferences, communication platforms, „instant access” … Digitalization of purchasing requires fluency in applying modern technologies also during negotiations. Get ready for your next challenge with us!
investment: 1250 PLN/person + VAT
- session of up to 20 participants
- hard copy of training materials and tools for every participant
- lunch and coffee breaks included
- in-company sessions available globally , for details contact us at email@example.com or via registration form at eveneum.com
- 2-3 Apr 2020
- 14-15 May 2020
- 26-27 Oct 2020
- 7-8 Dec 2020
Wypełnij formularz a my, skontakujemy się z Tobą.