Benefits from trainings
We invite you to a specialized workshop for purchasing department employees based on the author's method of Eveneum Negotiation Compass®!
Negotiations can be quite a stressful process, both for the buyer and the supplier, especially when based on beliefs and convictions rather than data analysis and proper preparations. We welcome buyers who believe that achieving agreements with their suppliers requires more than just a forceful approach.
Buyer's Negotiations is a workshop particularly useful for buyers, category managers, purchasing department directors, and managers from manufacturing companies.
If your company's success depends largely on cooperation with suppliers and multidimensional relationship management, and you purchase parts, services, or are responsible for CAPEX projects, then you have come to the right place!
The Eveneum Buyer's Negotiations workshop will help you systematize your approach to suppliers, strengthen the effective enforcement of purchasing strategies, and assist in building negotiation strategies tailored to the type of relationship you want to achieve. Negotiation exercises and situation analyses are tailored to both direct and indirect purchasing.
The consistent training methodology, developed through years of business experience and conducting workshops in Poland, Europe, and the USA, allows our participants to further develop their competencies through the following Eveneum programs:
- Negotiation Coaching
- Positive Procurement
- Strategic Category Management
Scope of training
- Pre-negotiation activities
- Kraljic analysis, procurement portfolio segmentation, and selection of negotiation type
- Tools used by sellers for customer segmentation
- Cost breakdown in negotiations
- Linear cost model as a preparation tool
- Increase/decrease in demand as a negotiation leverage
- Salary negotiations
- Eveneum Negotiation Planner
- Analysis of the negotiating partner's situation
- Collecting data inside and outside the organization
- Preparation for negotiations: ZOPA, MDO, LLA, BATNA...
- Protecting the organization from BackDoor Selling
- Utilizing support from internal partners
- Stakeholder management and trust-building
- Applying the authority of a manager and escalation ladder
- Negotiations in direct and indirect business environments
- Opportunism vs. Planning in negotiations
- Price reduction vs. cost reduction
- Proactive vs. reactive techniques
- Pre-negotiation communication
- Utilizing the surprise effect and a letter from a Very Important Person
- Hard and soft aspects of negotiations
- Techniques for communicating through email
- Rules for telephone negotiations
- Developing an effective negotiation agenda
- Effective and impressive opening and closing of negotiations
- Techniques for strengthening position in remote negotiations
- H2H (human-to-human) in negotiations
- Conflict and conflict management
- Negotiators' personalities
- Cultural differences in global business
- Honesty in negotiations
- Building the negotiator's authority
The workshop is carried out in a 2-day formula, in a group of up to 12 participants.
Depending on the training topic, we guarantee a trainer with current business experience in both direct and indirect purchasing.
We invite you to contact us to receive detailed information about our Expert - Trainers.
Duration: 16 hours
Start time: 9:00 a.m.
The final location will be adjusted to the participants needs