Benefits from trainings
The program, based on the proprietary EVENEUM® NEGOTIATION COMPASS, gradually leads participants through various levels of business relationships. Each level has its own specificity and requires a different approach to achieve success with minimal time and resource investment.
This program is intended for negotiators who need to systematize their knowledge, want to learn effective negotiation techniques, and need a foundation for further development of their negotiation skills.
During the classes, we will use individual and team negotiation case scenario games, live video material analysis, group and forum discussions, and mini-lectures. Using the Experiential Learning methodology, participants will experience firsthand the most effective techniques used in international corporations and market successful companies.
We will focus on strengthening participants' strong points and developing areas that require improvement. We will introduce ready-to-use tools that can be applied in real negotiations. Participants can continue to improve their skills through individual Negotiation Shadow, Sparring Partner, and Negotiation Coaching sessions.
Scope of training
- Techniques for starting and ending a negotiation meeting
- What the negotiations are vs. other methods of communication
- Rules of the negotiations
- What to do and what to avoid doing
- Choosing the time and place for the negotiations
- BATNA and ZOPA
- Adapting the first offer to the partner and the type of relationship with
- Defining the opening and breakpoint levels in the negotiations
- Gathering data and preparing for the negotiations
- Situation analysis
- Analyzing you negotiation style
- Adapting to a partner
- Honesty in the negotiations
- Managing informational and negotiation meetings
- Meeting agenda
- Negotiation levers
- Negotiation techniques
- Techniques for trading concessions
- Dealing with monopolies and what to do when the opponent is stronger
- Getting into the mind of the negotiation partner
- Negotiating with a supervisor
- Nonverbal communication
- Cultural differences
Each participant of the workshop becomes a member of the Eveneum negotiators' community. They can count on our support in further improving their negotiation skills.
Depending on the training topic, we guarantee a trainer with current business experience in both direct and indirect purchasing.
We invite you to contact us to receive detailed information about our Expert - Trainers.
Duration: 16 hours
Start time: 9:00 a.m.
The final location will be adjusted to the participants needs