Eveneum Christmas Negotiation for Kids!
Christmas season is just a step ahead. Every child is waiting for gifts. Here are some tested tricks that can help you optimise your results with Santa Claus. This year it might be too late, but you can use them in the 2019 🙂
- Firstly you need to be nice to people and help your parents not only just before Christmas but throughout the year!
- Always keep your promises
- Aim hight! – Santa Claus brings presents to kids all over the world. All of them are sending him letters with their wishes. You need to accept that he has limitations and unfortunately he may need to reduce your wish list 🙁 The more ambitious you are the higher chance you that you get what you are asking for
- Start first and early – you should give Santa Claus time for preparation. Do not wait until the very last moment! Avoid surprise, let him think over and focus on your expectations
- … and finally prepare for him a small gift this year. He might be tired so cookies and milk should be perfect!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Eveneum